Is Cheap Hypnotherapy worthwhile?
Should you contemplate cheap hypnotherapy? If a hypnotherapist is any good surely he/she will price themselves according to what they are worth? On the other hand some of the more expensive Hypnotherapists advertise intensively on the internet and you may be paying a little more for this. I am always astonished by the people that say they visited a hypnotherapist but they are not sure if they were hypnotised or not. If you visit me you will leave under no illusion that you were hypnotised.
There are a few things to consider and a few questions to ask when looking at the cost of hypnotherapy. Cheap doesn’t necessarily represent value for money. The answers to some of these questions in relation to how I operate can be found on this web site or you can ask me directly.
- Is the hypnotherapy one to one – totally tailored to you – or are recordings being used?
- Is the hypnotherapist reading from a script or does he/she know what he is doing?
- How long has the hypnotherapist been operating? Is it at least a couple of years or more?
- How much training and background information does the hypnotherapist have e.g. a background in coaching
- Can you verify his her qualifications via a third party such as the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council – is he or she on the General Hypnotherapy Re.g.ister? Click to search the GHR
- Is your hypnotherapist fully insured? Ask them to provide details if necessary
- How long does a session last? Is just an hour long enough? (Note my sessions usually last 90 minutes)
- Has your hypnotherapist suggested how many sessions may be required to increase the prospect of a good result?
- Is it possible to email, text or call your hypnotherapist directly or do you end up speaking to a secretary or virtual office?
- Can you call your hypnotherapist at any time of day from early morning to later in the evening?
- Does your hypnotherapist discuss your issues for free over the phone for 15-20 minutes before agreeing to see you and taking your money?
- Does your hypnotherapist offer a money back /peace of mind guarantee?
- Are other materials available from your hypnotherapist to help you beyond your session – e.g.. recordings, handouts etc.