Can Hypnosis help you be happy?
There are different aspects to being happy. Firstly let’s make this clear that a Hypnotherapist does not magically hypnotise you to feel happy. There is no Hypnotic silver bullet. Hypnotherapy helps you to take a different path. Whether or not you take that path is up to you, yet you may find that you have been on the same path for a long time unable to change. Hypnotherapy can help this. If you have tried to get going on your own and are still stuck then hypnotherapy isn’t magic but the transformation you achieve is magical.
Living in the moment is crucial and reducing Anxiety and Stress to manageable sustainable levels is crucial.
Can Hypnotherapy help you to be happy? In my opinion and the opinion of others it definitely can. Lots of people think materialism is the key yet we know plenty of people that have pursued materialism and are not at all happy. When people were surveyed – generally the people that are achieving personal growth and earn less have a greater measure of happiness than those that are simply highly paid. The key is to achieve personal growth and development. My own experience has been just that. Becoming a hypnotherapist in a constant state of learning and helping people is the most rewarding thing I have ever done. I am also a big fan of personal growth and have read roughly 150 books on the subject.
Some of the things that we can work on with Hypnotherapy and Personal Coaching: –
- Help you deal with emotional issues that you are holding onto which are creating feelings of unhappiness
- Manage Stress, Anxiety, Anger and Insomnia.
- Help you to relax and achieve serenity – this is something you can take away and practice at home
- Help you to reach a deep meditative state – to practice at home
- Help you to be more mindful and practice mindfulness at home
- Reduce pain and discomfort – – chronic pain, tinnitus, phantom limb pain.
- Change your perspective on things that you currently feel negatively about
- Help you develop an attitude of gratitude.
- Help you to feel back in charge of any issues such as anxiety, obsessive behaviour, habits, phobias, diet, smoking, gambling, addiction.
- Help you visualise and determine goals for a brighter future.
- Improve confidence
- Overcome your self-limiting beliefs
- Help you focus on your personal goals and remove mental barriers.
You may be unclear as to what you want to achieve or how hypnotherapy can help you. Most people can benefit from hypnotherapy if they are in the right stage of contemplating personal change.