Would you like to eat healthily but find that old habits die hard?
- Perhaps you keep buying healthy fruit and vegetables but then you don’t fancy them and they go off on your fridge or larder?
- Would you like to drink less alcohol, do more exercise and adopt a more healthy lifestyle?
The reason why it can be so difficult to change the habits of a lifetime can lie within your subconscious. Your behaviour may have become a deeply ingrained habit. You may even try to rationalise but find that the irrational takes over and you revert back to your old habits?
Breaking the habits can be difficult – some people succeed on their own but most of us make an attempt which doesn’t stick. Hypnotherapy will help you understand your behaviour and give you strategies to deal with it. It can help you understand why you do what you do and can help you visualise doing things differently.
- Eat more healthily – more vegetables and fruit
- Be more motivated to prepare healthy meals
- Overcome phobias of certain foods -e.g. some people hate green veg, fish etc.
- Reduce your intake of fatty foods, sugar, salt, chocolate and alcohol
- Visualise the positive effects of eating more healthily
- Lose weight
- Reduce blood pressure and LDL cholesterol
I have considerable experience on this subject. I used to be 18 st with a 40 inch waist yet I am now reasonably trim. I generally eat healthily most of the time.